This release of Plug-in Splitter improves handling of corrupt files, including a potential (but unlikely) code insertion vulnerability. This update is reccomended for all users.
Changes in 1.1.1:
- Corrected handling of several types of corruption in plug-in files.
- Improved reporting of certain error conditions.
Changes in 1.1:
- Added support for Growl.
- The unpacking log can now be hidden (and is by default).
- Added Spotlight importer for Redline plug-ins, textures and configuration files.
- Improved performance on multiprocessor systems – especially those of next decade.
- Minor bug fixes.