This release of Plug-in Splitter addresses a specific problem with the extraction of small plug-ins. In particular, attempting to extract a plug-in would occasionaly result in the message “Unexpected exception in FileExtractor worker thread ID 0: *** -[NSConcreteData writeToFile:options:error:]: nil file argument”. It is believed that this error was most likely to occur on single-core systems.
Changes from 1.0.3:
- Fixed an intermittent problem with extraction from small files.
- Several small user interface tweaks.
Changes from 1.0 and 1.0.2:
- Various bug fixes.
- Added option to disable automatic updates.
- Added “Extract Built-in Data” menu item.
Changes from 1.0 and 1.0.1:
- The Cancel button now works.
- Closing the status window also cancels extraction.
- A memory management problem exposed by fixing the Cancel button was fixed.
- Added automatic updates using Sparkle.
- Updated to libpng 1.2.13.