This update provides several user interface enhancements originally scheduled for version 0.3.1.
Changes in 0.3.2:
- Switching from 3D Camera view to any other view with the Orbit Camera (eye) tool selected, then switching back to 3D Camera view, will now result in the Orbit Camera tool being reselected.
- Some keyboard shortcuts have changed. In particular, holding down the Space bar (rather than the Command key) while dragging pans the view, as though the Pan Camera (hand) tool was selected. Holding the Command key (⌘) while dragging (rather than the Command and Shift keys) moves the camera in and out. As before, holding down the Option key (⌥) and dragging rotates the camera, as though the Orbit Camera (eye) tool was selected.
- It is no longer possible to open multiple document windows for the same map. (This was previously possible only in the case of a plug-in containing a single map.)
- Changed Respawn Location icon to conform with the First Geneva Convention.
Changes in 0.3.1:
- Fixed bug that caused hilly sections of road to appear twisted.
- Fixed off-by-one error with display of interpolated segments. (Thanks to Giles Williams.)
- AI track boundaries are once again displayed, along with control points for the AI racing line.
Changes in 0.3:
- Proper (mostly) display of interpolated track sections, as used most prominently in the built-in Canyon Race Track.
- Proper display when abutting track segments don’t line up properly.
- New Pan Camera (hand) tool.
- Implemented Road Type List and Road Type Inspector.
- Track segments of zero length are now marked with a red dot (if the Control Line is visible).
- Menus cleaned up: certain unimplemented commands removed, others renamed and merged.
- The grid now displays properly in South and East views.
- A bug was fixed which caused memory used by a document not to be recovered when the document was closed.
- Modifier keys used to control the camera have been altered.
- Camera control isn’t very good.
- The user interface has become quite messy in parts.