This is a relatively major release. The main features are more accurate track display, and the new Road Type Inspector.
Changes since 0.2.4:
- Proper (mostly) display of interpolated track sections, as used most prominently in the built-in Canyon Race Track.
- Proper display when abutting track segments don’t line up properly.
- New Pan Camera (hand) tool.
- Implemented Road Type List and Road Type Inspector.
- Track segments of zero length are now marked with a red dot (if the Control Line is visible).
- Menus cleaned up: certain unimplemented commands removed, others renamed and merged.
- The grid now displays properly in South and East views.
- A bug was fixed which caused memory used by a document not to be recovered when the document was closed.
- Modifier keys used to control the camera have been altered.
- Switching from 3D Camera view to any other view with the Orbit Camera (eye) tool selected will switch to the Pan Camera tool, as the Orbit Camera tool is only relevant in 3D Camera view. Switching back to 3D view should restore the original tool selection, but currently does not.
- Camera control isn’t very good.
- The Respawn Location check box in the Road Type Inspector should be disabled, but isn’t.
- Drivable track boundaries are displayed incorrectly in some instances.
- AI track boundaries are not displayed at all.
- It is possible to have two separate windows open for the same track, if (and only if) that track is the only track in a given plug-in.
- The user interface has become quite messy in parts.