This release adds several display enhancements.
Changes since 0.2.3:
- More accurate display of road profiles.
- The “minTrack” and “maxTrack” lines are shown. These define the area that the AI considers to be drivable road.
- Control points for the AI racing line are now shown as yellow dots.
- Adjusted display colours.
Changes since 0.2:
- Now works on Intel Macs.
Changes since 0.1:
- The width and profile of the road is now shown.
- The grid can be shown in miles and kilometres. By default, the setting is based on Redline’s preferences.
- Added “Open Built-in Maps” menu item.
- Numerous internal changes.
- Several small user interface tweaks.