This is a collection of tools for working with plug-ins for Ambrosia Software’s game Redline. Source code is available under the MIT/X11 License. For access to source code, and for bug reports and feature requests, see the project page.
Plug-in Splitter for Redline
Plug-in Splitter for Redline is a tool for unarchiving Redline plug-ins. Also available is a command-line verision, redplugsplit.
- Extracts files from plug-in archives.
- Converts textures from Redline’s custom format to PNG images.
Map Viewer for Redline
Map Viewer for Redline is a tool for previewing Redline maps in 3D.
- Displays a 3D wireframe view of tracks.
- Provides a schematic viewer and very basic editor for road types.
- Can open maps inside plug-ins.
- More editing.
- An icon.
rlplisttool is a command-line tool to convert between Redline’s custom file formats and the property list format, widely used within Mac OS X. It is most useful for people who wish to manipulate road files using scripting languages.